Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scrapbook Island DT

Crazy couple of weeks but fingers crossed to be back on track for one post a week!  This week two super fun things happened!

1) I got a chance to go to the Hambly factory sale and have a long chat with Mr. Hambley and one of my scrapbook besties! Loads of fun AND lots of great deals!!

2) Our amazing local scrapbook store announced their new Design Team and guess what !?! Yours truly is on it :)  And now I get to post some photos of my project.

This weekly projected uses simple stories Summer Fresh line.  I LOVE all the muted colors and how it matches with burlap.  I used a kraft photo box and lots of glossy accents!  The acrylic flower on top is made from a Hambly screen print (ironic!).  Making these flowers is easy, cut the screen print into a flower shape and then use your heat gun to get it all warm and toasty and then mold it into a beautiful flower.  Add a little ink on the edges, a button and hot glue it on!




I also threw in a few cards for good measure!




No comments:

Post a Comment